Yoni is a general paediatrician and father of two small children.
He believes that every child deserves the best care to grow and thrive.
Yoni sees children and adolescents with a wide range of health concerns, including:
· Newborn services – including newborn assessments, six-week checks, unsettled babies and immunisations.
· Treatment for children with acute and chronic conditions, such as asthma, constipation and headaches.
· Assessing developmental concerns – including ADHD, challenging behaviours, developmental delays and autism assessments.
· Treatment for adolescents, including anxiety and eating disorders.
- Assistance with sleeping or feeding concerns.
Yoni completed his medical studies at Monash University and undertook his specialist training at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Monash Medical Centre, Sydney Children’s Hospital, as well as hospitals in regional Victoria.
He has specialist training and experience working in neonatal intensive care and special care nurseries, community health, adolescent medicine, child psychiatry, emergency medicine and respiratory medicine, particularly Cystic Fibrosis. His clinical interests include children with behavioural and developmental concerns, adolescent issues and respiratory medicine. Yoni is a member of the Neurodevelopmental and Behavioural Paediatric Society of Australasia (NBPSA).
Dr Yoni works closely with other health professionals, including speech pathologists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, maternal and child health nurses and preschool and school educators.
Away from work, Yoni loves to spend time with his family, support the Collingwood Football Club and playing all-night card games.